Saturday, January 1, 2011

December 31, 2010 "Last Day Of The Year!"

I love the Everglades and I love sharing this marvelous wilderness with others! I think of how it must have been 100 years ago when man had not yet inflicted pain upon the Everglades. I am certain life was terrible for the early settlers of this land. However, I am also certain that they were happier.

I thank those who shared this journey with me today. It was a very nice day weather wise and we had quite an experience for sure. I love to see the birds at this time of year,, so full of life and flying their colors. The gators are a little lethargic this time of year but I expect as the weather continues to heat up that they will be coming out in "groves" to eat since they can now digest their food. So eating will commence and sunning on the side of the rivers and canals will return!

I hope you all enjoyed your day and the pics I took of you. Share them with others, it's fun! HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all!

Check out our links on the right side of the blog and if you enjoyed your journey today I encourage you to share your thoughts with others through "Trip Advisor" in the links. It does help others decide on what to do when visiting in our local area!

Gator D is heading for another adventure! YAY!

















1 comment:

  1. Thanks Gator D. It was a great half day we spent with you. the ride to and from the actual air boat tour was very informative. Thanks for haveing the gift of gab. :) Rick Simpson Sudbury Ontario Canada. ( you picked my daughter and I up at the winDixie mallin fort myers" rsimpson@cyberbeach.net

    ReplyDelete