Sunday, January 2, 2011

January 1, 2011 "EXCELLENT EVERGLADES ADVENTURE!"

One of my favorite things to do is head to the Everglades for a full day tour. It is especially good when the folks that I am with are not high maintenance. So was the case today with this great group of people. I certainly had a great time sharing the natural wonders of the Everglades wilderness with them.

Nate and Walker certainly made the day fun and little Nate was not afraid of ANYTHING! Frankly, this made me nervous! I am happy we did not run into a poisonness snakes along the way! He even petted a big spider!

But we DID have fun and the day went right along as scheduled. The gators and birds were out in vast numbers and we did not have any shortage of sites to see.

As the day progressed, we roamed around the Everglades learning and seeing all the great plants and animals and "history" of the area and topped off the day with an airboat ride.

I think by the end of the day, everyone was tired and I think the day was a success. By the time we arrived back home the mood was weak and somber and Nate was crashed in the back seat of the van. That's OK, all the fun was done and the memories made!

Thank you all for joining me today and I hope your stay has been fun and that you enjoyed your Everglades Adventure today!

Have a safe journey home and come back to see us again!

Gator D is out for another adventure! Bye for now! HAPPY NEW YEAR!



































No comments:

Post a Comment