Sunday, January 9, 2011

January 9, 2011 "Massachusetts Everglades Fun"

It was another great day in South Florida today and I started my day with coffee, an oatmeal bar, and a banana on the beach watching the sun rise. It was beautiful and I hope you can get a small hint of it in the first picture. It was very nice this morning, cool, a small breeze off the gulf and certainly a great start to the day.

I picked up my crew (2 whole people!) from Diamondhead Resort on Fort Myers Beach and we headed to the glades. After a nice nature walk we continued our journey and played with some reptiles after visiting the smallest post office in America. We then went to see several dozen alligators on a nice river and then had our lunch in Everglades City. A museum visit and then an airboat ride completed our day AFTER we messed around with "Buster", our 4 year old gator.

It was a great day, great people, great weather and good fun!

Thank you guys for joining me today and I hope your day was even close to what mine was! I had a blast! Have a good stay here on Ft. Myers Beach, Florida and have a safe journey home!

Check out the links on the right side of the page and if you would like to share some thoughts about your day with others who may want to join us in the future click on "Trip Advisor" and share. It is a wonderful tool for others to use to decide how they want to spend their time here in Florida!

Thank you and Gator D is heading to bed! Got to get rest, I'm going back to the Everglades tomorrow!




























No comments:

Post a Comment