Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January 12, 2011 "COLD! What more can I say!"

Boy was it cold here today and is suppose to be even colder tomorrow! Being a southern boy I must say wearing socks, long pants, boots, and long sleeves does not set well with me. We live in SOUTH Florida, not VERMONT!

Oh speaking of VERMONT, the folks that went to the Everglades with me today for a half day Everglades Adventure and I believe they had fun! It was hard to tell behind the frozen eyelids and icicles hanging from their noses, ears and eyelids.

It didn't matter because this place is an ADVENTURE! No matter what! Lot's of birds, gators, grass and water (and more mud each day because the waters are receding).

Thanks to Captain Kim and Captain Robbie for making it an enjoyable experience for my crew! Oh, and thanks to you BUSTER! You are the best!

I sure hope you guys had a fun time this morning and enjoy the rest of your visit! Send me a message and tell me how cold it is in VERMONT! Ha! That may make me appreciate it here even more.

Got to head out for another adventure so I'm gonna bid you farewell and adios! Gator D is outta here!













No comments:

Post a Comment