Thursday, January 27, 2011

January 27, 2011 "Everglades Wonders!"

Today was a great day for me as a guide! Not only did I have six great folks with me enjoying a cruise on the Everglades Adventure and airboat, learning about the Everglades, I also had my oldest grandson Benjamin accompany me!

Thanks to all of you for making this day special for me and thank you Benjamin for coming to the Everglades with Papa!

We did not see many gators out today, however, that's not too surprising because it was quite cool this morning. I was happy we saw two out on the airboat ride and we saw a couple in the pond by the chickee.

The birds were wonderful today for sure and I certainly enjoyed seeing the Roseate Spoonbill fly over us (we actually saw several flying around) and of course as always, the endangered Wood stork made a grand entrance on a few occasions!

I hope you all enjoy the pics and videos and share them with others. Check out the links on the side of the blog and if you think you may want to help others in decisions as to where they may want to spend some time while on vacation in south Florida maybe you would take time to make a comment in Trip Advisor. You can find a link on the side of this blog. Also don't forget to check out the blogs on the Swamp Buggy Races and the Swamp Cabbage Festival if you would like.

Have a great day and enjoy the winter! Gator D is heading out for another adventure!































No comments:

Post a Comment