Thursday, January 20, 2011

January 20, 2011 "Old and New Friend Fun!"

Had a wonderful day today on the Everglades tour. It was nice to have some good friends along with me. We are such a small island and occasionally even the locals get their interests "peeked" about the vast wilderness of the Everglades. The birds and alligators provided a great show, as did Captain Robbie and Captain Kim!

We had great weather, good company and a marvelous airboat ride. Thanks Captain Robbie for making it a great ride for my customers and thanks especially for bringing them all back! You are doing great. I hope the eyesight comes back in that eye so you can drive the airboat with more confidence! But I wont tell anyone that you can't see out of the other eye either!

It's great to see how "Buster" manipulated Captain Kim! He has her wrapped around his finger!

Thank you all for joining me today. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you guys get to go to the Swamp Buggy Races and the Swamp Cabbage Festival! We will see you there, I am sure.

For me, I have the day off tomorrow and since I am trying to get my wife's motorcycle back on the road I have several things to do tomorrow so I'm gonna go ahead and say "Good Night"!

Gator D is signing off!


















No comments:

Post a Comment