Monday, January 3, 2011

January 3, 2011 "Kool Kids From Kanada!"

I had a lot of fun in the Everglades today and the kiddo's from Canada made it that way! Oh yeah, I guess so did their parents but, as a fellow kiddo, I got to give the credit where credit is due!

The weather was great, the birds and gators out in force, and the Roseate Spoonbills are still around. The grasses are beginning to look a little dryer, I hope winter will bring some more rain.

I actually started out with a long sleeve shirt but changed out even before picking up my customers. I LOVE IT!

The airboat ride seemed to be fun for the folks and after seeing the alligators and NOT falling into the water, they returned back safe to the dock! That is good for me because I have to fill out paper work if Captain Gary loses any of my people! WHEW!

Well, another fine day in the books. Gonna go for a walk on the beach I think and soak up what's left of the day. You fine folks from Canada enjoy the rest of your stay and have fun eating Mexican Food tonight!

Gator D is signing off for now! Goodbye for now! Feel free to check out our links on the right side of this page and other blogs as you wish and share with your friends and families! It's one thing that is still FREE!




















No comments:

Post a Comment