Sunday, January 16, 2011

Jaunary 15, 2011 "International Crew!"

It was a wonderful winter day again here in Southwest Florida and although it started out pretty chilly it warmed up quiet well.

I had 8 folks with me for a half day Everglades Adventure today. They came from all over! Canada, Japan and Iowa! Pretty cool folks and I certainly had a great time with them.

Prior to making my first pickup, as always, I gassed up the van and made sure the windows were clean and ready for my customers. Then I spent my short little coffee time on Ft. Myers Beach enjoying the sites and sounds of our island before running off the island. This always helps me start my day off in a great way!

We took our drive to the Everglades and through my narration, I attempted to introduce these folks to the diversity of our land here in South Florida. I "painted a picture" of the earliest people of our land and how the Seminoles arrived here over 300 years ago as well as chatted about plants, animals and the land itself that makes up this beautiful wilderness known as the Everglades!

I hope you all enjoyed the trip and I sure hope you remember to tell others about this special place. Feel free to share this site with others and check out our links on the right side of this blog. If you want to help others make educated decisions on how to spend their time here in Florida, maybe you can take a moment and share some comments on "Trip Advisor" by just clicking on the link and sharing.

Thanks you all for joining us today and have a safe journey back to your land! Gator D is heading out for yet another adventure so BYE FOR NOW!

Alec I hope you enjoy your gator tooth! It was nice having you with me!

























No comments:

Post a Comment