Friday, December 31, 2010

December 30, 2010 "Chicago Day"

It is so nice to have the warmer weather back again. This is the Florida Winter that I like. It is gonna be back in the mid seventies this week and even creep up into the 80's as the week progresses.

The entire van was loaded with people from Chicago today. I had a wonderful crew with me and a great day of Everglades Adventure. It is great to have kid's on the van and even greater when they are fun and well behaved and I got to tell you these kiddo's were! Thanks!


I am very disappointed with the photo's inside the Chickee with Buster our gator and apologize for the poor quality. My iPhone takes great photo's OUTSIDE but inside the weird lighting plays havoc with my shots.


Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the journey today and although the cooler weather interfered with seeing gators I think you got a good idea about our Everglades and the wildlife that it holds. I know the birds were wonderful and you got a chance to see a Otter! Cool!


Have a great day, be safe and have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

































No comments:

Post a Comment