Wednesday, January 5, 2011

January 5, 2011 "Canada Friends and Everglades Fun!"

I Started the day out having breakfast on the beach with Sonja my wife prior to my first pickup on Ft. Myers Beach. Sonja had the day off so she joined us for a half day adventure. After coffee, oatmeal bars, and dolphins playing in the gulf we headed out in the van to pick up our customers.

We had a great, but small, group from Canada (that's in EUROPE!) join us for an Everglades Adventure today. Although we were small in numbers they were fun. The weather was absolutely beautiful and the alligators and birds were out enjoying it!


After a great ride with Captain Gary on the airboat, Captain Kim shared "Buster" with us, the 3.5 foot farm raised gator who is in the Show Business! Captain Kim told all about these creatures and then our group had a chance to hold him and get up close and personal.


During the presentation, I decided to bring out "Snapper", the smaller and meaner gator. Snapper has not yet become accustom to being held by us humans, so, the whole time I had him he was hissing and fighting with me. I was lucky he was a little sleepy and underwater when I grabbed him by the tail because he did not have time to bite me. Oh well, I won today Snapper! It has not always been so with him!


All it all it was a wonderful day and I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as me. Share the blog with your friends and family and also check out our links on the side of this blog as well as past blogs you may like to view.


As always we appreciate your business and if you want to help others in their choices for what to do when they visit our area on vacation, take time to comment on "Trip Advisor". Just click the link on the right for "Trip Advisor - Everglades Adventures".


Thank you and enjoy the rest of your stay and have a safe journey home!




















No comments:

Post a Comment