Wednesday, March 9, 2011

March 9, 2011 "Fun in the Everglades!"

Well, we had another EXCELLENT day in the Everglades today! The weather was spectacular and so were the folks that went on this adventure with me!

Although I was unable to get all of them to step "out of the box", I was pretty pleased to see the action that we did have. So many new things today for our tour. We saw the first "dead" gator being devoured by the vultures (never have been able to show that to my fellow adventurers) and we also saw a bunch of baby gators in the Big Cypress Preserve.

What a treat! There were plenty of gators out today and we could hardly count them as we drove around and walked around the glades.

I want to think all of you who joined me today for this adventure. It was a special day and I had FUN! And the good part was EVERYBODY came home!

Enjoy the pictures and the little videos and share them with others. If you want to help others decide whether or not this journey would be good for them while they are on vacation in Southwest Florida, log on to Trip Advisor (see the link on the side of this blog) and share your comments! It's a great tool to use to find out how others view activities (use it to preview anything you plan to do in the future, it works!)

Thanks for your patience about the broken air conditioner! Hey, it was part of the adventure!

Gator D has got to go get that thing fixed this morning so I better get out of here. Until our next adventure together, SEE YOU LATER ALLIGATOR!













































No comments:

Post a Comment