Sunday, March 20, 2011

March 19, 2011 "Renegades!"

Ok, well, it is late but here it is guys! I kind of had some "technical difficulties" posting this last night and I worked on it so late I fell asleep at the wheel so to speak!

But, with all that said, I got er done! So enjoy the pics and videos and share them with as many people as you want to! I was so happy to have you guys with me in the Everglades and hope it will be something that you remember for a long time.

If you would like to help others in their decisions as to where they may want to spend some of their time when visiting south Florida, maybe you could log on to "Trip Advisor" (there is a link on the right side of this post for Everglades Adventure) and share some comments. It does help others when they are trying to determine the best place to spend their time, hearing first hand from those who have gone on these types of journeys!

You guys were fun! Enjoy your year and maybe we will see you again in Southwest Florida!

Gator D has to prepare for yet another adventure so SEE YOU LATER ALLIGATORS!























































No comments:

Post a Comment