Monday, March 21, 2011

March 21, 2011 "Everglades Adventure"

I always like having families with kids onboard the bus heading for a Everglades Adventure, and today, I got my wish! Had two great families and one with 6 kids, ages 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 and 11! YOU GO MOM AND DAD! It reminded me of my own daughter who has 4, and one of the way.

I love them, but frankly not sure I could be so good with them anymore! I applaud all of you who DO have kids and keep them well.

We had a great day in the glades and the weather was super. We have been so blessed with weather this winter. It was a little breezy today but still beautiful!

This will be a short and sweet little picture sharing time for me. I did the Half Day Everglades, a 2 hour Kayak Safari and a Sunset Tour today. Gator D is TIRED!

So, to prepare for my full day adventure tomorrow I AM GOING TO BED! Goodnight all! See you LATER ALLIGATOR!














No comments:

Post a Comment