Thursday, March 24, 2011

March 24, 2011 "Small But Great!"

You have heard the saying "Size isn't everything" and I totally agree with that! I can name manythings that this saying can fully encompass, however, in this case, it's the size of my "crew" today that was small but great!

Thanks to Brian and his young men Tyler and Corey, and also to Frank and his dad Roland for making this a BIG day for me!

We started the day with a brief "comfort stop" at McDonalds and then moved on into the interior of the glades. We certainly had great weather and we saw tons of birds, alligators and interesting sights to include white tail deer, snakes, dead alligators, and cormorants eating fish!

I wish Brians wife Kris could have joined us but due to an illness she was unable to experience this with her family so I hope you enjoy this blog Kris, your famil certainly was fun!

I enjoyed seeing Roland and Frank at the Outrigger Tiki tonight for sunset! Enjoy it guys!

Well, it is time for me to hit the sack! Gator D has another adventure lined up for tomorrow! Goodnight all and ADIOS!











































No comments:

Post a Comment