Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March 8, 2011 "Kiddos in the Everglades!"

It is always fun to have a group of younger folks join me in the Everglades! They tend to be less restrictive then the adults and in most cases, they are out to have fun!

I envy that. I wish I could just simply take one day at a time, and never worry about bills, time limits, schedules or responsibility! Yeah, that would be great.

However, these kiddos were wonderful. Congrats parents for raising such responsible kids!

I had a wonderful time with you all and I hope your springtime shines its blessings on you. I hope you enjoy the pictures and short videos and I thank you for sharing your day with others so they too may get into the Everglades mood!

Check out the links on the right side of this blog, especially the link to "Trip Advisor - Everglades Adventure." This will be a good place for you to share your thoughts with others as far as you morning went so that others may choose to do this tour in the future! Thanks!

Gator D is heading back to the glades tomorrow so I must log off and get some "Beauty rest".























No comments:

Post a Comment