Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Arrrrggggghhhhhh! I'M AN IDIOT!

OK so today was a wonderful day full of fun and adventure with twelve "super duper" fun filled people that just made my day special! I took photo after photo of them and relished the time I could come home and download them and relive the moments of the day seeing their bright shiney smiles and all of the fun we had together.

So, I open my camera up to take out the memory card... you know that little black box you have to have in there to store the 426 pictures you took today, and guess what? Really? You guessed so easily! Yep, you are right! IT WAS NOT THERE! OH DAMN! I did not do that! I would not have been so stupid to go all day clicking away at the button on top of that camera, hauling it up and down, out and about, sneaking up on my prey, snapping the button and FOR WHAT! NOTHING! No pics. What a great group, very photogenic, very fun, smiles and all and... NO PICS! Goodness gracious I am an IDIOT! Please forgive me folks. I cannot believe, after all of my journeys, I do not have this down pat!

BUT WAIT! AH, look here on my iPhone! YES I DID manage to snap a few from my iPhone! And YES they are HERE!

So, with that said, for all my friends from today's journey, I beg forgiveness and hope you enjoyed at least some of the viewing pleasure from yet another South Florida Adventure with me, Gator "Idiot" D!

P.S. If any one of you that were on my journey today have any photos that you would not mind me sharing on my blog and can send them to me digitally at southfloridaadventures@yahoo.com

I would GREATLY appreciate it and I will do a SECOND post on our wonderful trip today! Thanks Folks!







No comments:

Post a Comment