Saturday, February 27, 2010

Airboat Fun!


Once again I had the chance to guide a few folks on a full day Everglades safari! The weather started off a little bit on the cool side but by the time we really got out of the van for some touring, we started to feel the heat of the sun and it dawned on me the the gators had the right idea! Sunning themselves on the banks of the river in the winter makes sense! Even if the air is cold, that sun works miracles! Wish I had scoots sometimes to absorb that energy like those on the backs of the alligator. Well, I guess that would look weird when I was walking down the beach!

Anyway, our day went well. I met some great people from here in Ft. Myers as well as others from Victoria BC! That's another country, you know!

All in all the day went well, we saw tons of birds and alligators and as always the animals at the interactive animal farm were fun! Got some great pics to share with you!

Of course the airboat ride is always fun and I was able to put some great videos on my cam as Corey piloted the green boat alongside the boat my guests were on and I had fun dong it.

Hope you enjoy and I hope my guests had a good day. Until later! I'm headed out now for yet another South Florida Adventure!





No comments:

Post a Comment