Friday, March 19, 2010

The weather is TURNING OUR WAY! March 18, 2010

Well another great day in South Florida and although we are still a bit on the cool and windy side, things are looking up!

Today I had a great dolphin show on the 3:00 and sunset tour! Although I dressed for the cool weather on the sunset tour I did NOT have to put on my gloves and stocking cap. YAY! A small, but important win for me.

As most of you know, SHOES are an issue for me on a boat, much less jeans, boots, socks, 6 layers of shirts, a vest, a jacket, a pair of gloves and a stocking cap! Talk about claustrophobic! OH MY! At some point during the winter (my guests had no clue!) I was clawing to get out of that garb!

Oh well, spring is almost here and warm weather is on the horizon! Next week we will see several 80 degree days! YES!

Well, enjoy the pics and videos from my journeys yesterday. I want to thank all my dolphin friends for your cooperation and I will make sure there is a little something extra in your paycheck this week!

How do I get this thing to work? I don't see the little red light!

Osprey on the nest, the little one is growing up!

Dolphins, dolphins everywhere!

My friends in the "Egg Crate"!

Ah, the smell of the salt and sea! Makes you young again! Right Jeremy? OH, you ARE YOUNG!

Here is one of our friends trying to fly! YOU GO GIRL!

Too many dolphins to see. They are all around! They love seeing us humans run from side to side!

Everyone got some good looks at those wonderful dolphins!

Yes Jeremy WE KNOW! Jeremy was pointing them out! Thanks!
Well, I hope you guys enjoyed your trip and I hope you come back to see us here in the Islands of the Gulf again!
Another day in paradise has closed and now on to another South Florida Adventure tomorrow! Goodnight all!
Gator D!
P.S. Remember as John Wayne put it, "Talk Low, Talk Slow and Don't Talk Too Much!". I'm wondering why my daughter got ME a coffee cup with that saying on it?


1 comment:

  1. The dolphins are amazing. It was nice to see a sunset! Winter has come back for us, we had gray clouds, rain and snow! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete