Sunday, March 28, 2010

FINALLY BACK ON LINE! Karen and Ron!

All BAD things must come to an end TOO! So, my computer issues, at least for the moment, have ended and once again I can get caught up on my blogs!

Karen and Ron were patient! Thanks, guys! I hope you enjoy these pics! I had a blast! Sometimes its nice to have a small crew. Today you made my day good. At this time of year, after a lot of busy times, I get tired and I like simplicity (no offense Ron).

Today was fun. Very fun. Thanks! I hope you guys have a good year and I hope today was a bright spot in your visit to this area! You made my day! Enjoy the pictures!



So, what part of this animal do you eat?

Looking forward to meeting you, CLOSE UP!

Ron, YOU go up front! Go on Ron! Just a little closer!

AWAY WE GO!

Capt. Gary is trying to figure out how to drive this thing!

Dodo, what do you think about that HAT?

Cashew anyone?

How does this ANACONDA go with my shoes?

Size DOES matter Ron!

Hummmm, So, this is NOT a problem? WHO SAYS?

I EAT spiders for breakfast!

Ohhhhh! It TICKLES!

The Smallest Post Office in the USA!
Align Left You guys are blocking the picture of the Smallest Post Office!
OK, so I am back online and I am happy to have spent the day with these nice folks! Thanks guys for making my day special! I hope you share your day with others and if you need anything from me just let me know!
For another day, Gator D is signing off! I am TIRED!
Goodnight all!

2 comments: