Monday, March 22, 2010

Gator D RIDES again with new FRIENDS! March 21,2010!

Today we headed to the Everglades again. As you know, I LOVE THE EVERGLADES! During the ride, as always, I share a lot of information about South Florida history including Native Americans, pirates, plants, animals, fish, and also the past, present and future of our Everglades!
Sometimes I think I may overwhelm my customers with information. I look in the mirror of the van and see sleepy eyes sometimes, or distracted stares, but all in all, I get a lot of pleasure out of hearing folks say "I did not know that" and maybe, just maybe, they go back home with a different view of this vast wilderness we call the "River Of Grass".

I want to educate and entertain my customers, but usually, I'm the one getting educated and entertained!

Today was no different, I certainly enjoyed my day, got a lot of fun from these folks and learned some new things myself!

Thank you all for joining me today and thanks for being a part of my continued adventure! Hope you enjoy your pictures. Share them with your friends and family.


Arrrrrrgggghhhhh Mates! A ship full of Crew!

Captain Robbie explaining the emergency procedures JUST IN CASE the medicine wears off!

Hey dad, I found this on the ground can I keep it?

NO, let me have that thing and we will get rid of it!

Cool beans!

Oh man and I thought these things were GREEN!

WORK IT GIRL!

Oh boy this thing is weird!

Blue Lips! I'm not sure that Buster likes BLUE LIPS! Keep it up and you can audition for "THE BLUE MAN GROUP"!

OK, last but not LEAST! Look at how relaxed Buster is!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Gator D for such a great time! My 3 little guys can't stop talking about it! It was so much fun! The pics are great! Kaden's (the littlest guy) daddy is in heaven, so he can't let Kaden keep the baby alligator. But I'm sure Kaden would tell Grammee that Daddy said he could have it. Daddy seems to tell him he can do lots of things he shouldn't! Kaden's daddy was murdered in July, 2008. Grammee & Papa have adopted Kaden and his little brother Eli. Please visit Kaden's daddy's myspace page to find out more. http://www.myspace.com/406220601 Pray for justice for Alex Teehee!
    Thanks for such a fun day!

    ReplyDelete