Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Finally Back! Post from May 15, 2010

Well the technical difficulties are solved, at least for the moment! I am happy to have the pictures loaded because Mason, my new buddy, is waiting to be featured in this issue of South Florida Adventures and I don't want to let that man down!

By the way I sitting here eating corn on the cob, lasagna, and green bean casserole while I'm attempting to catch up on this blog! My wife and my mother-in-law are watching American Idol. YUK! I hate shows like that!


If it don't have snakes, alligators, big bears eating people or stuff like that I don't want to waste my time!


Anyway, I thank all of you for being patient and I hope you enjoy these photos. I am not a photographer but you guys ROCKED as models!


I am proud to share with you guys Dr. Sue Clifton and Nyoka Beer (goodness I love that name) and their eBooks, specifically Ingredient For Murder. Check it out on http://www.redrosepublishing.com/. Bye the way, that name, RED ROSE is mine and my wife's favorite Steven King book and movie! Awesome!


OK, on to the pictures! Enjoy!

Look at that crew! WOW what a great time I had with these folks!

And hear is Mason! (Don't tell anybody, but I think Mason wants my job! Gator M! How does that sound?)

Work it girl!
OK, so BOOTS anyone?

This guy was the biggest baby of them all! (Just kidding) I don't want to mess with the big guy!

Cool, huh?

Dr. Sue and Alligator TOO!

David, I don't think you should be focusing on this young lady. FOCUS ON BASEBALL! David? DAVID! BASEBALL!!

NO! You CANNOT take him home! NO! Put Buster down and WALK AWAY!

SO, OK, let me get this straight! An alligator has HOW MANY TEETH? And you want me to HOLD IT?

Kim, DON'T kiss that thing! You DON'T KNOW WHERE IT'S BEEN!

OK, look into this kid's eyes! They say it's illegal to sell them but BOY YOU GUYS BETTER DO SOMETHING QUICK! I SEE TROUBLE BREWING! Lol!

Oh boy, there he goes again! I see danger behind those innocent little eyes!

This 7 footer was waiting for someone to slip in. Not on my watch! I had not been PAID yet!

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven.........YAY they all got back! Bring on the credit card machine! I hate all the paperwork when we lose one of them!

This little tri-colored heron was waiting their return too!

You want us to do WHAT? Get CLOSER?

Gambusia - staple food for small alligators, turtles, big fish, birds, and Captain Gary! He eats ANYTHING!

See the TWITCH? Captain Robbie forgot to take his MEDICATION! AGAIN!

OK, alligators SWIM fast, alligators RUN fast, boat engine off, wind blowing my customers toward alligator, alligator hungry, people on boat, alligator see people, Captain Robbie medication NOT working, cant get boat started again! ARGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH~! I hate PAPERWORK!

Captain Gary! You KNOW what the Doctor said and yet you are back in the boat after your last incident? Geeze! Do you know how long it took us to clean up that mess?

Which way did I come to get here? Do you guys remember?

They are smiling now! BUT THEY HAVE NOT GONE ON THE RIDE YET!

Don't they look nice? Here, gator gator!
Well folks hope you enjoy the pictures. I had a great day with a great bunch of people! I certainly am the luckiest guy in the world with the best job around. These kinds of folks make my day worth while.

So as I find myself at the end of yet another wonderful day, I bid you farewell and hope that all your dreams come true. Don't forget to "look beyond the surface" and remember "I would rather DIE while I'm LIVING then LIVE while I'm DEAD! (Jimmy Buffett).

Until another day, Gator D signing off!


1 comment:

  1. Here's the synopsis: Former federal agent goes into hiding in Everglades with new identity as naturalist and guide. The possibilities are endless. I'll get back to you as soon as I have the details. Thanks, Dwight, for an absolute wonderful adventure and for new material for a future novel. Also, thanks for the plug for my eBooks. I will definitely follow your adventures and will probably be back soon to hire you for research and consultation. Oh, yes, the pictures and comments were awesome. I knew you were a writer at heart. Dr. Sue Clifton (Sue)

    ReplyDelete