Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Super Duper Day! March 23, 2010

Well, what can I say! PERFECT! OK, well, maybe not perfect but WHAT A DAY!


Had a great crew, great weather, good food, good fun, good laughs! What a great day! Thanks to all of you who went with me today to the Everglades! I had a special day and certainly feel that YOU FOLKS made it that way!


Although we were met with a lot of traffic getting people back to their cars, all in all the day was wonderful.


I hope you enjoy the pictures! I was blessed having you on my tour today and I hope you can share this day with others!



What a crew! LOOK AT THESE FOLKS!


I can't believe I'm doing this! CAN I WASH MY HANDS NOW?



OK, let me get this straight! He does NOT like the taste of our nasty, salty, putrid blood?


So, can I really wash the windows with this thing?


You think that your mom is OK with this?


OH, you said DON'T let the thing go! I get it!


I believe! I believe!


NOW, a 3 foot gator has how many inches of measurement between nose and eyelids?



What a smile! What a set of shades!


XXXOOO!


So, you point and shoot? That's all?



Austrailian Pine!



Gonna have some fun now! YEAH!


Can someone tell me if this is the way to Albuquerque?


Do we HAVE to go?


Chickee!


Australian Pine Tree


Smallwood's Trading Post


Full, happy, ready to go! Well, nice photo my friend!



OK, so, how close CAN I get?

Fight your fears! Go ahead, Fight it! OH YEAH BABY!



Is that a green anaconda?!!


Ohhhhhhyyyyyyy! It's a snaker!


Hey Rick, what's up?


Well, it is getting late! The fun with my new friends, and the long traffic jam getting home have taken it out of me! I have truly enjoyed my day and that makes for a great sleep for me!

Until tomorrow! May all your dreams come true! Until the next South Florida Adventure, I bid you farewell for now!

Gator D signing off!



No comments:

Post a Comment