Thursday, December 16, 2010

December 16, 2010 "Everglades - Birds Galore!"

Everyday brings a new adventure for those who choose to head out to the Everglades with me and today was no exception. After picking up four wonderful folks on Ft. Myers Beach we did our hour plus drive down to the airboat ride and enroute, as always, I filled them in as best as possible about what to expect.

I always attempt to "paint a picture" so to speak, telling about the land, the people, the plants and animals of the Everglades so that when they finally climb aboard the airboat and take that marvelous ride they can better appreciate this wilderness that I love so much.

Today, the birds were out in numbers filling us with sights of "birds on the wing" like you cannot imagine. I have attempted to share a few videos of our journey with you so you can get a least a small glimpse of what wonders are to behold in our "river of grass".

For those of you who joined me today, thank you so very much for choosing us and I hope that in the future you may join us for other adventures. Check out our links on the right side of this blog for Good Time Charters and Everglades Adventures for more information! Have a great trip home and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Gator D is going to bed! Sweet Dreams!




















No comments:

Post a Comment