Friday, December 24, 2010

December 24, 2010 "Christmas Eve Adventure!"

Merry Christmas from Sunny South Florida! It was a wonderful day today in the Everglades and I took the nicest people to enjoy an airboat ride and a Everglades Adventure!

Our guests today were from England and Canada. Great folks they were for sure and we had a great time together. I must say, if you got to work on Christmas Eve, it's good to do it with fun folks like these.

I appreciated the smiles, the attention during my long talks about the Everglades, and the questions that they asked to help round out our discussions.

Thank you all so much for joining us and I wish you all a safe journey home and a Very Merry Christmas!

I hope you enjoy the pics and videos and share them with others. Don't forget to check out our links on the side of this blog for other adventures with us and if you enjoyed what you did this morning with us in the Everglades maybe you could take a few minutes and share with others who may want to come with us in the future by posting some remarks on "Trip Advisor".

Gator D is going out to dinner and beginning his celebration of this wonderful holiday!

Goodnight, and may God Bless!

Might be the last time I get to see them!

They look hungry! Where did my crew get off to?

I want one!

NO, you cannot have one!

What size batteries doe's it use?

Ha! I'm HUNGRY!

Alligator Man!

Crocodile Dundee!

OHHHHH! Don't taste like CHICKEN!

Hey, Doe's this make me look COOL or what!

It's just a big ole lizard!
SOOOO CUTE! The Alligator TOO!

England!

Canada!

The Full Crew!

No comments:

Post a Comment