Thursday, December 23, 2010

December 22, 2010 "Afternoon Everglades Adventure!"

Gator D had an unexpected afternoon Everglades Tour today. I was at home getting ready to make donuts when I got the call from Cristina asking if I could run the tour. She had planned it for the afternoon so that she could complete a morning shelling cruise and then head to the Everglades. Unfortunately the "tides" did not cooperate with the boat cruise and they found themselves delayed getting back to the dock. So, I had the opportunity to head to the place I love the best once again! However, I first had to clean up the kitchen! YUK! Love cooking, hate cleaning!

I picked up this great family from the Holiday Inn on Ft. Myers Beach, my old and new stomping grounds. Thanks to Jon E. for recommending Everglades Adventures to these folks! It's great to have people working for you in your corner!

We headed to the glades and made it for our 1:45pm airboat ride and the weather was about perfect. Lot's of sunshine, birds and alligators. The marsh land looked so fluffy in the breeze as the saw grasses and cat tails flowed in waves of beauty. I love this place!

Thanks to the folks for choosing us and joining me for the journey into the wilderness of the glades. Good luck to you as you face your Michigan winter. Please keep it up there! LOL!

Hope you enjoy and share your adventure with others as you show them the pics. Little girls seem to be much braver then most! Your little girl was so cute and I think the pick of her waving while holding "Buster" is magnificent!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!















No comments:

Post a Comment