Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March 6, 2012 "Windy but great day in the Glades!"

Sometimes the darndest things happen and tonight was one of those! After spending all day in the glades with a great group of folks from Minnisota and Canada, I came home to do this blog and as I always do I search for something to watch in the background and "Anaconda 3" is on! Oh yeah! I love the movies about big snakes especially when I spent time with them today!

Thanks to all the folks who joined me today what an incredible day in the glades! Nice weather, nice people, big snakes, alligators, swampbuggy rides, airboat rides, birds, and FUN, FUN, FUN!

I really do appreciate my job because I do get to meet a great variety of people from all walks of life and 99.9% of the time it is a great experience and today was no different! I am tired, in a great way, and I am getting ready to hit the sack. Please to all of those who joined me today, know that you made my day special! Sleep good and have a great day tomorrow!

Share these photos with others as you please and come back to see us for other adventures (see links to Good Time Charters and Everglades Adventures on the right of this blog).

Gator D is outta here so "See you later alligator!".



No comments:

Post a Comment