Monday, March 12, 2012

March 11, 2012 "River Of Grass, Everglades Adventure!"

What a spectacular day in the Everglades! We had near perfect weather for a March day and we even made it through without getting any of the predicted rain!

I was blessed with six great people today and I thank you all for joining me! Brenda and Dave, Debbie and Jaimie, and Bill and Zack! It was great having the opportunity to meet you and to share this day. I hope you had even a fraction of the fun I had. I love the wilderness and the animals and plants. I hope you didn't get "talked out".

We saw deer, alligators, spiders, and held snakes and scorpions and birds and took rides on swamp buggy's and airboats, got bit by mosquitos, stung by flies, and saw ton's of birds! I would say that's an adventure!

Good luck to all of you and Jaimie I hope you find a great way to employ your skills as an Environmentist or Biologist! If you get bored with it come on down to the glades and play with alligators!

For now, Gator D has to get ready for another adventure so be safe and enjoy the rest of your stay folks! SEE YOU LATER ALLIGATOR!


No comments:

Post a Comment