Wednesday, March 28, 2012

March 27, 2012 "Playing with the Gators!"

Well we had a fine trip to the glades today and I made a lot of nice new friends along the way. I totally enjoyed this day and the group with me made it that way.

As always we spent a long day together, lots of talk, discussion, questions, and fun. Spent time on a swampbuggy, we played with all kinds of animals, held snakes and alligators, took a ride down a river and visited a museum. The highlight of the day was the airboat ride as usual and our folks even got a little rain shower to coolt them off!

What a great day it was and I thank you all for joining me! Have a great stay here and a safe journey back to your homes!

Gator D is heading out for another adventure so I must get out of here! Share these pics with others and hope to see you in the future!

SEE YOU LATER ALLIGATORS!






No comments:

Post a Comment