Thursday, March 22, 2012

March 22, 2012 "March Madness - and Alligators!"

What a wonderful winter we have had here in Southwest Florida (and across the country as far as that goes!). Here we are setting in the middle of March and it is gonna be in the mid to high 80's today and maybe to 90 tomorrow! Not really sure how I feel about this early heat and our pending storm season but I LOVE THE FACT THAT IT'S WARM!

I had a great van load of people today and they brought a load of fun with them! I want to thank you all for joining us on this Everglades Adventure and hope you found it worth your time and money! I certainly enjoyed watching the smiles and fun faces as you rounded the corner on the airboat and held the gator!

Please remember us in the future and share these photos with anyone you wish to!

Gator D must prepare for yet another adventure with the Dolphins this afternoon so I better bid you farewell and say SEE YOU LATER ALLIGATOR!





















No comments:

Post a Comment