Sunday, March 4, 2012

March 2, 2012 "Fun in the Glades"

Hello All! Another late entry into my blog but the last couple of days have been very busy here in Southwest Florida!

Yesterday, we had the "Relay for Life" fund raiser for the American Cancer Society and what a great day for it. After a morning kayak tour I headed home to get cleaned up and on my bicycle to head to the north end of the island (no car for me this afternoon) and there I met up the the team from Good Time Charters and Flippers of the Bay for many laps of walking and fun hanging with others with the same goal - help cancer victems and find cures to that terrible desease.

So here I am getting this installment completed! I hope you guys enjoyed the airboat ride! I certainly had fun with you and although traffic was messy Im happy we got back when we did.

Thank you for joining us and I hope you have a great stay here in Florida and have a safe journey home. Come back to see us again or join us for a Sunset or Dolphin tour the next time around or maybe a nice kayak paddle in the beautiful Estero Bay!

Gator D is gonna head out and get some things done so I better let you enjoy the pics and videos! Have a great day folks! SEE YOU LATER ALLIGATOR!



No comments:

Post a Comment