Wednesday, December 28, 2011

December 28, 2011 "Winter Wonder GLADES!

Even here in Southwest Florida we experience "winter" and this morning was about as much of it as I care to experience! It was in the 50's and the wind was whipping around like crazy!

Although it did manage to warm up a bit the day seemed cool but I believe it made for a ok time on the airboats for my customers.

I had 13 today, a van full, which sometimes is a challenge but these guys handled it like troopers. We saw gators, laughed, had a great boat ride and EVERYONE came back! YAY! That is always a nice thing.

I want to thank all of you for such a great time and I do appreciate your laughter and questions.

Feel free to click on the link on the right side of this post to make comments about your journey in "Trip Advisor - Everglades Adventure". It certainly can make a difference for others trying to decide if this trip is for them.

Have a great visit here in our area and a safe and happy journey back home.

Enjoy the pics and share them with others!

Gator D is headed out for another adventure so SEE YOU LATER ALLIGATOR!


















No comments:

Post a Comment