Saturday, January 7, 2012

January 6, 2012 "New Year in the Everglades!"

Well, it's a new year and I have certainly enjoyed the old one! The new year is gonna bring a lot more adventures for me and my crew and today was just the beginning!

I had seven pretty darn good people on this adventure and we spent the day enjoying the wonders of the Everglades together. Alligators were abundant, birds were everywhere and they even got to see some manatee! I would say that's a pretty good adventure in itself! In addition, they had a swampbuggy ride, an airboat ride, lunch in Everglades city and held some pretty incredible creatures to include pythons, snapping turtles and birds!

I LOVE IT! I hope you guys did too and I hope you enjoy the pics that I took of you throughout the day!

Happy New Year to you and I hope your winter is excellent for you!

Gator D is heading out for a new adventure so SEE YOU LATER ALLIGATOR!



No comments:

Post a Comment