Saturday, December 24, 2011

December 22, 2011 "Holiday in the Everglades!"

Well I have finally found a time to post this belated blog! My appologies for being late. I have spent much time at the hospital with my Mother-In-Law this week after my work hours so not much time to get things done on here.

I want to wish everyone who joined me on this adventure a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday season and for the best in the coming winter season. You guys were great and I had a blast in the glades with you. I hope you enjoyed it and will share the pics with others so they can see your adventure also.

If you feel so inclinded, click on the link on the right of this page and share some thoughts with others who may want to adventure with us. See "Trip Advisor - Everglades Adventure". It will help them and us out a lot! Merry Christmas! Gator D has to be a nurse all day here so I better run! SEE YOU LATER ALLIGATOR!


No comments:

Post a Comment