Saturday, December 24, 2011

December 23, 2011 "Winter and 84 degrees! I love it!"

HI ALL! Well I brought my computer into the hospital today so I can keep an eye on my mother-in-law and get caught up on my blogs! It's Christmas Eve so Merry Christmas Kim, Brad and Owen! And Everyone reading this blog!

I had an excellent adventure with you all yesterday and was happy to have Marlowe along with us. She is a cool lady and will fit well with the rest of the team here at Good Time Charters and Everglades Adventure! I hope you like the pics and short videos on here and I hope you share them with others too.

I cannot tell you how much of a blessing it was to have you guys with me. Owen my little friend you MADE MY DAY! I miss my kids and grand kids so much and not having them around for Christmas is a little bit sad to me but you my young friend kind of made me feel better about Christmas cause I saw the joy and fun in those little eyes and smile. MERRY CHRISTMAS from Gator D! THANK YOU SO MUCH!



ure

No comments:

Post a Comment