Wednesday, December 21, 2011

December 20, 2011 "Funtimes, Friends and Everglades!"

Today was a wonderful day for "Gator D"! It was beautiful weather in the Everglades and my adventure was full and complete with new friend from Ireland, Canada and Germany!

Thank you all for making this a spectacular day for me! I hope you had a even a fraction of the fun that I did! I love the Everglades and I love the animals and plants that I encounter each and every day of my life! Thank you all for sharing it with me, I hope you found it worth your time and effort (and money) to join us for this adventure!

I hope you enjoy the pics and share them with your friends and family and remember this adventure in the future!

Merry Christmas all and may God Bless!

Gator D is headed out for a new adventure!

And for all of you who have followed my mother-in-laws updates for her "episode" she is resting OK but they are having a hard time controlling her blood pressure! I don't understand it all but they will not release her to come back home until they get the right medicine to control it.

Have a great evening and enjoy the great weather here on Ft. Myers Beach and have a great winter where ever you are!

Thank You from the bottom of my heart!





















































No comments:

Post a Comment