Thursday, December 8, 2011

December 8, 2011 "Blowouts and Alligators!"

Well I must say that today was one of the most interesting days of my my career as a tour guide! I had a great group of people, however, I had a BLOW OUT! Not a good thing with a van full of people! However, we survived and had a great trip regardless of the adrenaline rush!

Thank you all for making this a truly wonderful day for me. I'm sorry for the inconvenience that the tire caused and I spent 5 hours at Sears this afternoon after I dropped you guys off getting the two rear tires replaced!

I hope you had a fraction of the fun I did and I hope you share your photos with others so they can see you "wrestle" Gertie!

Thank you very much for the nice tips and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Gator D is outta here and headed for another adventure!

SEE YOU LATER ALLIGATORS!


1 comment:

  1. Cool! I've always wanted to hold an alligator! Once I met "Gator Man" from the BBC and took us snorkeling in the Crystal River with manatees!

    ReplyDelete