Saturday, February 12, 2011

February 9, 2011 "Canada and Pennsylvania!"

Well after several days of "blogging" issues it seems that the technology gods have shined on me and allowed me to finish this blog! I have had a terrible time getting these pics and videos loaded and I want to applologize to the folks waiting on these to share with their friends and family!

I hope you had a good day in the glades with us here at Everglades Adventures and hope that you will remember this wonderful place for years to come.

Have a wonderful winter and hope spring returns to your location quickly this year!

Looks like ours is arriving early!

Gator D is heading out for another adventure so I will leave these with you to enjoy!

Shi-no-bish! (Seminole - Thank you!)































No comments:

Post a Comment