Friday, February 4, 2011

February 3, 2011 "Beautiful Day In The Glades!" (Amended with Videos!)

NOTE: New VIDEOS added!

They tell me that on February 3, 2011, Ft. Myers was the warmest location in the United States Of America! Yay!!! After reading all of the news and seeing all of that snow up north I am happy to be in this place for sure!

To those who joined me today for the Everglades Adventure, I wish you well on your travels and the remainder of your winter and hope you had fun with me in the warm, sunny, Florida Everglades!

I have abreviated this post in order to get it out to you this morning but will be coming back soon to add some videos. I have had some technical difficulties with the videos but will add them, I promise.

Enjoy the pictures and share them with others. I certainly enjoyed having you guys with me today and had a blast!

Gator D is heading back to the Everglades this morning so I got to run for now! See you soon!






































































No comments:

Post a Comment