Wednesday, February 16, 2011

February 16, 2011 "Canada, Canada, Canada!"

What a super duper day in the Everglades! We had spectacular weather, lots of birds and gators and we even saw an otter running across the road!

The van was full of folks from Canada, a first for me! It was good to have them join me for a full day adventure and I am telling you it was a FULL DAY!

I picked up my first group at 7:45am and delivered my last group at 5:45pm.

You can tell spring is here, just by the "new growth" on the plants including the bald cypress. These trees are so bright when they begin to come back in the spring and we saw plenty of that today.

Another indicator that spring is here is the TRAFFIC! Yes the traffic was horrific! Oh well, that's a good sign for business actually, but difficult to transport people.

Thank you all for your patience today and I appreciate the good tips! Enjoy the rest of your journey and have safe travels home!

Feel free to share these pics and videos with others and if you enjoyed your day please take some time and comment on "Trip Advisor" (link on right side of this blog) so that others may choose wisely how they may spend time here while they are on vacation in sunny southwest Florida!






















































No comments:

Post a Comment