Monday, February 21, 2011

February 21, 2011 "Construction Traffic, YUK!"

Man oh man, what a great day to head to the Everglades! I had a great bunch of people and the weather was near perfect! I spoke to several people the last few days that came into town from up north and they said the weather was terrible, with snow and ice and cold!

Well, I'm here to say, YUK! I love it here in Southwest Florida and I will NEVER leave!

Thank you all for joining me today for a super adventure! I hope you all enjoyed it and share these pics and video's with others!

If you had a good time and would like to share your experience with others, please log into "Trip Advisor" on the links on the right side of this page and let them know! It's a great tool to use!

Gator D is heading back to the Everglades tomorrow so I need to get my beauty rest! Goodnight all and May God Bless!

See you!























No comments:

Post a Comment