Tuesday, February 22, 2011

February 22, 2010 "Racoons"

It was a wonderful day again in the Everglades. I had a van load of wonderful folks and the weather was simply divine! It is so great to be in FEBRUARY and be in the 80s, day in and day out!

I had such of a fun time with the people today and everyone seemed to have a good time too. The alligators were out in hordes and the birds lined the waterways. The airboat Captains and Captain Kim with her alligator, "Buster", entertained us all and made the journey memberable.

Thank you all for joining me today. Feel free to check out some of my other posts and please share some thoughts about today's journey on "Trip Advisor" by clicking on the link on the right side of this blog.

I appreciate your business and your generous tips today! Be safe heading home and enjoy the rest of your winter!

Gator D needs to hit the sack and prepare for another Everglades Adventure tomorrow!



















No comments:

Post a Comment