Saturday, January 9, 2010

Who is Gator D?

Hello!

My name is Dwight Locke, aka "Gator D" as I have been tagged by my friends. I am a Boat Captain and Nature Guide for Good Time Charters on Ft. Myers Beach Florida. I am married to Sonja, my wife and friend for almost 34 years, and have 3 children and 6 grand children. I reside on Estero Island in South Florida on the Gulf Coast. My job takes me on many adventures here on the waters surrounding Estero Island and in the wonderful South Florida wilderness known as the Everglades! I love my job, and love the nature that surrounds us here in this region. My "Safaris" as I call them are shared with those who travel to our area and choose to explore nature.

My goal for this blog is simply! I want to journal my experiences and share them with my friends, family and anyone who interested in my encounters with the birds, animals, fish and plants of South Florida as I explore this region by boat, kayak, on foot and in an airboat!

No comments:

Post a Comment