Saturday, January 5, 2013

January 5, 2013 "Glades Wonders!"

What a great day in the Everglades with Jamie and Jon! They are visiting here on Ft. Myers Beach, and are the daughter and her boy friend of my good friends Dave and Tina! It is always nice to spend the day in the Everglades with friends. I have had Dave and his son in law Ray before so that made today even more special knowing that "stories" were passed down to these two who anticipated a great day in the glades.

I had fun for sure and cannot tell you how great it was. We saw eagles, osprey, ibis, egrets, herons, alligators, turtles, snakes, and a variety of other creatures. The weather was perfect and the day went by quickly much to my dismay. 

Thank you both for joining me and I hope you enjoy the pictures and share them with your friends and family.

Have a great trip back to Michigan and come back to see us soon!

Gator D is tired and ready for some rest so SEE YOU LATER ALLIGATORS!































































No comments:

Post a Comment