Sunday, January 20, 2013

January 19, 2013 "Excellent Adventure with Friends!"

Sometimes things just don't work out the way you expect! I spent time trying to log this blog and it just was not working for me! SO, if you see redundant pics, please forgive me. I cannot load videos either. Not sure what is going on but hopefully it will work itself out in the future because I am dependent on this computer to do what i need it to do.

I had a blast with you folks in the Everglades and I cannot express how much i appreciate you. God bless you and may your year be special! Enjoy the pics and share them with anyone you wish!

Gator D is tired and going to bed so I can get my beauty rest! SEE YOU LATE ALLIGATORS!































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment