Thursday, January 24, 2013

January 24, 2013 "Gators, Gators, and more Gators!"

It was another spectacular day in the Everglades thanks to 10 wonderful folks who joined me on an all day adventure!

I want to thank Kathy, Jessie, Riann, Payton, Sandy, Herb, Mark, Laurie, Brandon, and Ryan for making this a super day for me, Gator D!

With lot's of information sharing about the incredible place called the Everglades, airboat ride, swampbuggy ride, snakes, alligators, birds, and birds and birds, the day was complete!

Enjoy the pictures and short videos! Thank you Payton for being the co-pilot today! Have a great stay in the area and be safe on your journey back home!

Check out the links on the right side of this page for more info that may help you in your future travels!

It's getting late and I must say goodnight so I can get my beauty rest. Tomorrow I have more adventures awaiting me!

SEE YOU LATER ALLIGATORS!






 

 





 

 










 













































No comments:

Post a Comment