Thursday, January 10, 2013

January 10, 2013 "Day in the Glades! FUN! FUN! FUN!"

I had a GREAT day in the Everglades today! 10 people joined me for a full day adventure. The weather was  just about perfect and everything went well. Timing was excellent and we saw tons of alligators and birds and as the pics show, a lot of fun was had by all!

I guess the only "black mark" of the day was on the way home where we witnessed an accident and had to stop and render assistance at the cost of a delayed return to the house for my customers. Thank you all for your support and patience during this incident. 

I want to thank you all for a great day. Enjoy the pictures and share them with others!

I'm tired and I'm gonna set and relax awhile so SEE YOU LATER ALLIGATORS! Gator D is outta hear!




















































1 comment:

  1. Dear Dwight! Thank YOU so much for an exelent daly and for sharing the pix. You impressed with you knowlage, patient and nice persona. We realy had a wonderful day and will be back for another hike. The Everglades was kind of on my bucket list.
    Best !
    The Swedes
    Ake, Inger and Elisabet

    ReplyDelete