Thursday, January 19, 2012

January 19, 2012 "Fun in the Sun, and Gators too!"

Man oh man, some days you wake up and know that the day is gonna be great! That was how I woke up this morning and I was not disappointed!

I had a great group of people today with me on a half day Everglades Adventure and although there were only five of them, the day was full, fun and excellent!

We saw tons of birds, got to play with alligators, and my guests were great "listeners" and we shared some laughs! Thanks to them I had a great journey and that is always worth the efforts!

Thank you all for making this an adventure for me! Hope you had fun and I hope you share the pics I took of you all with others so they can see what you did today in Southwest Florida!

Check out the link on the right side of my blog for "Trip Advisor - Everglades Adventure". Trip Advisor is a great tool that folks can use to make wise choices as to how they would like to spend their hard earned money while they are traveling. If you would like to comment on your trip with me today, please, we encourage you to do so. It helps!

Gator D has another adventure in store tomorrow so, as we depart, I share the sunset over the gulf with you from my Sunset Cruise this evening! Enjoy your stay! SEE YOU LATER ALLIGATOR!














No comments:

Post a Comment