Tuesday, January 17, 2012

January 16, 2012 "Sharing the Glades With our son Andy!"

For all of you who follow my blog you know that I really enjoy what I do and even when I am not working, I sometimes end up either out on the water on my kayak, or down in the Everglades on my own private adventure!

Every day is special to me and I live life to the fullest, however, some days get real special and today was one of those day's! It is not often that I get to share my adventures with my family, but today, my son Andy was with my wife and I on a Everglades Adventure!

What a great day we had together! Although he is only here for a very short visit, we made the most out of our time and it really was one of the greatest adventures I have every had. With my wife Sonja and my son Andy, I truly felt like the animals and scenery were coming alive just to show how special this place is.

Thanks to Lisa, Andy's wife, for giving him this journey as a Christmas gift. I sure wish you could have come down and brought my grandsons Kain and Evan because I am certain you would have enjoyed this adventure just as much! Next time maybe we can make that happen!

For now, we are gonna finish up our last few hours together with our son and make the most out of this excellent time together. We will have to take him back to the airport this afternoon but with a full heart having spent but a short time together!

Thanks to Cristina and Marlowe for arranging to allow me to have today off to spend with Andy! I owe you both!

Enjoy the pictures and share them around! They are excellent for memories!









No comments:

Post a Comment