Saturday, April 7, 2012

April 7, 2012 "SUP/Kayak Fun in the Sun!"

Southwest Florida offers a myriad of things to do while visiting on vacation, but one of the fun up and coming sports is Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP). Good Time Charters offers Guided SUP trips, where the guide outfits all the equipment and delievers it to the trip location and tags along to make sure everyone is safe and gets an understanding of the beautiful locations where our tours go.

Yesterday, I had a great, fun, energetic group of folks join me for some water fun where we took 3 tandem kayaks, and 6 paddleboards to accommodate the 12 people who joined me.

It was by far the largest group I have ever delt with on one of these trips and frankly I had a blast! The kids were so good on the SUP (they have them on a lake up north) and they kept me on my toes for sure.

What a nice group of people. I love having families together like that and its great that brothers and sisters and cousins can be together on family vacations. I miss those times.

I thank you all for joining us and I certainly appreciate the fun. You guys have a fun time while you are here and hopefully we will see you again sometime in the future for other fun times.

Thanks for the hint for "Geo Cache" what a cool thing to do!

Gator D is off today and I'm going fishing!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!



























No comments:

Post a Comment