Wednesday, April 11, 2012

April 11, 2012 "Excellent! Everglades! Same Thing!"

Another great day in the Everglades with a great group of folks. Im so blessed to have such a wonderful job. It seems that all those years I spent working long hours, traveling all over the world for weeks and even months at a time was so far behind me.

Im so happy to have the opportunity to meet such a broad range of people from all over the world. I can not tell you how great it is to learn from these folks and to share with them the magic of the Everglades!

Thank you all for joining us today on this adventure and we certainly hope we met your expectations.

Share the photos with others and enjoy them as we made some great memories today.

I added a pic of my paddleboard trip tonight for sunset which was a great way to end the day.

Thanks again! SEE YOU LATER ALLIGATORS!





































No comments:

Post a Comment